View Single Post
Old 12-18-2018, 08:39 AM

Talking Sit-rep

So 1 month and a day in. How's everyone feeling?
Any big change in your regular daily activities. Anything more noticeable with todays society with the legalization of cannabis?

So for me I was looking purely for medicinal. I have chronic pain (itch) in my forehead from a military accident back in 1991.
I tried anti itch creams, different oils, pills, soaps...everything..you name it..except anything containing cannabis, CDB to be exact.
28yrs of suffering this discomfort and I try something the mother inlaw offered.
28yrs of clawing and scratching at my 'flipping' face and forehead going absolutely bonkers cause the itch just won't go away. You know the funny thing is, the left portion of my forehead from the eyebrow to about the mid center of my head there is zero feeling, zero sense of touch. It's frickn numb.
28yrs I lived with this until i tried a cannabis ointment and
within about 20-30 minutes the itch was gone.

This was within the last week and 1/2. I've since gone to a dispensary and picked up some high CDB low THC bud called "Temple". The tokes were harsh as crap but no itch...unreal. Need to get a Vape.
I also tried "Moon" which was very pleasant.
It'll be nice when topical's become legal.
Anyways I just thought I'd share that as I have always been a supporter of medicinal weed.
There's a shipment coming in today so I'll be checking out the Namao center stores.
Cheers All.