View Single Post
Old 07-07-2020, 06:04 AM

Location: At the end of the Thirsty Beaver Trail, Pinsky lake, Alberta.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Canuck View Post
So the latest update...the Sales Manager who contacted me on the weekend from Norden sent me the paperwork for the extension on my Warranty. He specifically said it would be for a full year from Saturday, so until July 4th, 2021, and that it was a VW Canada factory warranty.

So I open the paperwork he emailed, and lo and behold, it expires November 30th 2020. And it is a 3rd party insurer (but with no deductible at least)....so I shot him an email and he replied that there was some kind of error and he would get it cleared up.

Amazing how many 'honest' mistakes they make over there. Like selling a demo vehicle and representing it as new.

I'm thinking about sending an email to Marketplace and explaining this....granted it is CBC, but I still think it would be fun to see their camera crew show up on the dealership lot asking to talk to the manager.

I did file a complaint with AMVIC on the weekend and sent another blast-o-gram to VW Canada. Just going to keep giving them grief, I'm well into entertainment territory now......

Keep grinding these *****s until,you get what you want.....douch bags for sure and good on you for staying the cause...many just give up.

Be careful when you follow the masses, sometimes the "M" is silent...