Thread: Travers Closure
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2011, 08:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbdarter View Post
Nate....is there a paper trail to this comment.
Also...Brian Eberts said at the meeting the west arm is the ONLY spawning area for the Travers fish, which makes it MAJOR....So i must ask, Who do you believe is correct....the president of SAWT or the Head Bio for Travers- if what you posted is legit about his claim.

Where do you believe they spawn?
I don't appreciate people writing things that I did not say "the west arm is the ONLY spawing area".

You know as well chubbdarter the east end rock pile is another important spawning area, why hasn't that been brought to the surface. There are alot more spawning areas on this reservoir which have not even been mentioned.

For people who are using my real name, I do not answer you by your first names. Do you want me to start writing your names with your handle name online?

For everyone who has been discussing this topic, is welcome to attend the next meeting on Nov 16, 7:00pm at the Canoe Club in Calgary for Walleye Unlimited. Memberships can be purchased at the door prior to the meeting. There will also be an election for the following new positions: President, Vice President, Secretary, Liason and Membership Coordinator.
I'd like to give a special THANKS to all the volunteers (members and non-members) who have come out to help with the Calgary Sportsman Show Minnow Races, The Crawling Valley & Lake Newell Fish Signage project, and the annual Calgary Boys & Girls Club fishing Day.