Thread: $1,000/Fish
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 09:12 PM
Banned

Figured this would be a good spot for an idea I have,,, let's say we create a pay as you go fishing license as do you really think this poacher will stop poaching?

Here's my idea,,, everybody buys a flat rate fishing license the regular way, and everytime you head out you stop by a roadway or gas station setup with a win number receiver.

When f&w ask for your license to fish, a swipe of your win tells f&w that yiu can fish that day or a number of days you picked. If you have infractions, the daily sign on method would have disallowed you to fish.

If you fished 10 times over the year, then the next year your flat rate of $26.00 wiuld be the same but if you fished 100 times -or over the flat rate max- you would have to pay .50 ¢ per outing the next time you get a license. This would generate more towards f&w and curb poaching a bit.
Wait! There's more,,,, seniors and kids would have to get licences too for $5.00,, yup,, geezers and kids,, or a family license,,, this way kids dont get to be the poachers excuse for barbs and bait and lack of knowledge.

I've become bitter as of late,,, long story best saved for another day.

Your thoughts?