View Single Post
Old 04-18-2011, 09:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braun View Post
I was going to stay out of this one...... but what the heck

Prudelpointer, I think you are taking things a little to litteral here. I agree its probably not 90% but your 14% statistic is not what horse trader was alluding to and he can correct me if I am wrong but I believe he was referring to a more detailed statistic in that most fish residing in there current waters are not native to that specific water body. for example, Perch may be native to a particular body of water in alberta but they are NOT native to 75% of the waters they are found today. If you carry this analysis out across all the species in alberta i bet you would find a number closer to 65-75%(or 90% ) of fish are not native to the waterbody in which they are found although they are native somewhere in alberta.

Just for the record since your not reading all the posts. Im against stocking bass so im not siding with Horsetrader on the debate, just against the information you posted. that said, carry on
Excellent, thanks Braun for a great response. If that IS what horsetrader was referring to, then I would definitely go along with that.

Probably would have been just as fast for him to type that, as it was for his pi**y response.

K. Back to work.