View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pudelpointer View Post
Alderman Ellis and Mayor Dodic needed "more time" to consider the information provided, AND for the LFGA to make the range "safer" - what a tool.

The subject was Tabled until the 19th. So no range until then.

By my count, unless there is a drastic change the range will reopen. Aldermen Coffman and Parker voted against the motion to Table. Mearns, Parker and Iwaskiw (along with Coffman and Parker) were pretty clear that they will be voting to reopen the range, but voted to table as a courtesy to Ellis and Dodic.

Overall I was impressed by the Aldermen's interest and questions.

The presentation by the LRPS was nothing short of embarrassing. His performance made me seriously concerned about the quality of staff at the City Police. I am sure that most of the officers are capable and professional, but the fact Inspector Catonio doesn't even know if an SKS is required to be registered (I loved how everyone in the chamber answered unanimously
"yes"), or whether it will be required to be registered after the registry dies.

Oh! And my favorite part: when asked about "prohibited" firearms he stated: "well, there prohibited... so nobody is supposed to have those."
Had to bite my tongue for 3 hours!

ARE YOU F'ING KIDDING ME, What kind of dumb@zz response is this!!! this is worse then one of the aldermen called me darren after I used my name more then 5 times and my email has my name in it. I am dumbfounded on what to say about that. i just dont understand, it must be a sick joke. I would like to add there is a range west of coalhurst, that has extreme fully auto coming from it lol. And by extreme, we were out training out dogs and in that hour we were out there I would say about 20,000 rounds or more was expended