View Single Post
Old 08-17-2018, 09:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trochu View Post
Fixed it for you. Its not illegal/wrong/immoral/etc. to confront someone you see breaking the law. So the incident itself started when McGlocton parked illegally and he also initiated the violence. Saying Drejka initiated the incident is just flat out wrong.
McGlocton's wife came out the driver side door, so I assume she was driving. Any of you ever wait in the "fire lane" while the Missus goes in to grab a few groceries? If someone came up to you and started yelling at you to move and an argument ensued, would you immediately consider yourself at fault for the confrontation?

Let's say Drejka did the right thing and called the Police and they responded. I would expect the Officer's handling of the situation may have been very different...

Tap on the window, "Ma'am did you realize you were parked in a handicap stall? Could I please have you move to another stall and we will need to further discuss this parking violation."

Done!

Anyone ask or wonder what Drejka was doing at that location. Was he there to shop?, had he bought something at the store? or was he lying in wait for the next person without a handicap stick to pull into the stall.