View Single Post
Old 08-17-2018, 07:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by R3illy View Post
kurt your so deeply invested and set in your mind that you cant accept that others think differently then you.

Seems you have all the answers and anyone who thinks differently then you is wrong.
R3illy, you think everything I say wrong, and most likely even things I say that you agree with you'll say I'm wrong just to spite me.

There's two sides to every story, and it's pretty obvious I'm on the other side of the fence with you on everything.

I don't post on every thread, but the ones I post on I obviously have an opinion and I'm willing to change my view on things through discussion on the forum, this topic is one case in point. At first I thought the shooter was a handicapped person that was attacked. Then it came to light he is a nut job.

My take on this is that both guys were in the wrong, and if either one was swapped out with a level headed person nobody would have died there that day.

Now rather than insulting me, how about you tell me why I'm wrong in thinking this way, maybe you'll have something to bring to the conversation that'll change my perspective???

Last edited by Kurt505; 08-17-2018 at 07:56 PM.