View Single Post
Old 01-09-2014, 05:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeGuy View Post
Mentalpause can be tough.
Fixed that for you :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by bat119 View Post
I get a flu shot every year but its hit or miss I really couldn't say if its effective or not.

I drove from Regina on Friday about halfway back I started to feel kind of queasy in my stomach by 6:30 I was in bed under 3 blankets shivering uncontrollably for 6 hours this was followed by two days of diarrhea I have not eaten since Friday at Noon.

Did the flu shot work for me?
Doesn't sound like you had the flu, more like food poisoning.

I never used to get a flu shot, I never get sick, until a few years ago the flu caught up to me and I was never so sick, it was like it tried to make up for lost time (can't remember the last time I had the flu). Since then, I get my flu shot, works for me and I'm not going through that extreme amount of sickness again. I never get colds either but if I do, I can ride it no problem, the flu on the other hand floored me.

I have a friend who is in dire need of the flu shot, she has the flu every other week! Typically after a good party but can't tell her that. I know she won't get the shot because it takes away the excuse for her to continually miss work from the "flu".