Thread: Flu Shots
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2014, 12:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by markg View Post
It concerns me that anyone would expect that someone else do something against there will. Last time i checked a person should have the right to decide what is injected into there body. Free country? apparently not. So instead of asking why our health care providers are not getting there shots, we blame them and scapegoat them. If anyone would know what the negative aspects of the shot are you would think they would, no?
Instead we lap up the news media and hysteria surrounding the flu. Goebbels and Edward Bernayse would be so proud! This video is a bit long but it really shows the sheeple how we are manipulated with things like this Flu breakout. I know ill get flamed as a tinfoil hat guy.

http://youtu.be/p8ERfxWouXs
IMO, "democracy" does not suggest that everyone gets to do what they want, and in some situations, individual rights must take a back seat to the interests of the many. My brother is in a nursing home, he has no control over who his caregivers are...needless to say, his health is fragile. He cannot toilet himself. Do I think it is reasonable for the staff coming into direct contact with him to be immunized --- yes.
One of my sons was a military pilot in Kuwait during a dust up with Saadam, One of his crew refused to get immunized (for something) and was sent home immediately ... potentially compromised the mission... sometimes your choice of vocation means you lose the freedom to choose other things...