View Single Post
Old 08-16-2017, 10:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NSR Fisher View Post
No stairs down to this spot, though you have to walk down a pretty long winding path.

You're getting warmer I believe. If the spot with stairs is that you're thinking of is the same one I'm thinking of, you're not far off with your guess. A bit further upstream from Fort Edmonton park though, upstream of the creek too. But you're in the neighborhood :-)

It's rather close to a few different popular spots, kind of nestled away from them at the same time.

It's a very quiet spot with literally nobody coming down there. Maybe one other younger guy came down to check it out one day but it's nice and private for the most part. Not easy to access. :-)

If you want specific directions, and you're polite about it, I can give you exact directions to this spot. You really gotta convince me you won't just give it away though to all your friends. I would like to keep it quiet.
lol, i was just throwing in the stairs to joke a bit. Thanks for the offer but i do know exactly where you are Nice quiet spot though