View Single Post
Old 06-21-2016, 05:44 AM

Location: At the end of the Thirsty Beaver Trail, Pinsky lake, Alberta.
Thumbs up

I think you out things all into perspective when out fishing, if your one of those guys that goes where the boats are then when others see you catching then everyone migrates over there, don't know if it is a fish magnet or arse magnet but either way you picked that decision or you were sitting/catching and the boats show up well I leave not worth wrecking a day on the water being all upset etc
However I was out over the last few days, marked the bait fish, marked fish around it just were the water went from 80 feet to 100 feet, a 100 yard drop and there was about 10 boats all making passes through that area, fish were being caught, room was made by the other boats so they could fight and land the fish, it was tight and if a boat got out of sequence lines would have been crossed but it was a dance, spacing, timing all in synch, even had a few drifting and jigging too, no issues but I believe all were seasoned vets, no butt holes, however throw in one hot head or rookie and it could have been a mess but I had a choice to stay or leave, that mature crowd had us joining the trolling dance

Be careful when you follow the masses, sometimes the "M" is silent...