Thread: Thieves
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2018, 12:43 AM

I was drinking with a friend one night and there were about 7 people at table and my friend got up and went outside to have a smoke,i seen him in the window then he was gone,it was late and I thought he went home.I had a room at this motel where the bar was so l left and went to my room,i was ready to fall asleep and tried to remember if I had lock my truck up right ,so I went outside and there were 40 cop cars all around this place and the cop asked me a few things and pushed me back into the room.

5 guys and a girl killed my friend that night and draged his body and put it on the railway tracks 40 feet away and the train ran him over,they did him in for drug money or an argument,i think maybe both.So you never know what a thief or thieves that are out of it can do.I know he gave it his best go,but he lost because there were to many.I was only 20 feet away from where they did this while walking to my room ,it bothered me for long time ,this happened in march 21 ,2009 in kenora ont and it still bothers me till this day,Eddy was a great guy and I pray it never happens to no one.I was in from out of town fishing lake of the woods for a week and the ice went bad that day so I was leaving in the morning,but the police kept everyone in that hotel for 2 days.

Last edited by JD848; 01-17-2018 at 01:12 AM.