Thread: Thieves
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2018, 06:00 AM

Location: At the end of the Thirsty Beaver Trail, Pinsky lake, Alberta.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD848 View Post
I wrote they did him in for drug money,but Eddy wasn't into drugs so they robbed him to get money for drugs and I know he wouldn't back down or they jumped him and the rest is a horror show, I just can't figure out why that way.Take a human life to steal peanuts is horrible,i wanted to go to court ,but new the couple that did this and would have been hucked out court or charged ,so I stayed away.He lived in the bush his whole life, great resort and fishing and hunting lodge his dad built some 75 years ago and it was all his,not a worry in the world,minded his own business and came to town on the wrong night.
Sorry to hear of this, a loss of a friend to animals....sad day and I mentioned it before as tough talk lures the Internet hero's to type how they would handle thieves etc so I will put this into perspective for outdoors men and women...a bull moose or cow gets hauled down by a handful of wolves, yes they are very large to the wolves kinda like a 6'6" 240lbs man with a bat but the wolves eat at the end...gotta keep your wits about you and even then we become victims, again JD848 sorry for the loss of a friend.

Be careful when you follow the masses, sometimes the "M" is silent...