View Single Post
Old 11-21-2017, 09:29 PM

Hello,
Here's a copy of the chat transcript you requested:

Initial Question: Hi, just want to confirm that my order XXX-XXX-XXX is for the MH18B Big Buddy heater

08:18 PM PST Lohit(Amazon): Hello, my name is Lohit. I'm here to help you today.
Thank you for being a prime member.
Yes correct, it is for
Mr. Heater MH18B Big Buddy 4,000, 9,000 and 18,000 BTU Propane Heater
08:19 PM PST Lohit: There are total two shipment, another one is : RioRand Propane Refill Adapter Gas Cylinder Tank Coupler Heater for Camping Hunting BBQ Outdoor
08:19 PM PST Gammaboy: Okay great, I read online that it was replaced by the MH9 but my invoice says MH18. I just wanted to check to save the bother of returning it Thanks a lot
08:20 PM PST Lohit: Yes that is fine,Gammaboy. You’re welcome. Is there anything else I can assist you with today?
08:21 PM PST Gammaboy: Not you answered my question the way I was hoping. I guess you can't believe everything you read on forums. Have a great night.
08:21 PM PST Lohit: Okay have a great evening! It was a pleasure to assist you with this. Happy Thank Giving.
Please Click on ''End Chat button''.

I'm not sure unless because I'm an Amazon Prime member its different? Or mine was ordered before they raised the price on the deal of the day page?
I guess wait and see what they actually ship and if its not correct it goes back.