Thread: Trail cam gone
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2018, 01:22 PM

That sucks. I’m sorry to hear that. I don’t use cams for that main reason, but people need to keep their mitts off other people’s property.

I friggin HATE thieves! We had two guys come into our camp when we were out for elk a few years ago. They showed up mid morning, figuring (correctly) we’d be out walking the hills. What they hadn’t figured on was my brother-in-Law, a LEO, had stayed in camp because he’d injured his knee the day before.

He caught them trying to break into one of the trucks. Since he had a couple of weapons at his disposal, he pulled them away from the truck, proved them out and called us on the radio. We went back & helped keep them “entertained “ while a buddy drove out to call the Police. B-I-L wound up in a bit of **** with his department for “intervening in a crime involving weapons while off duty. He also had to go to court, those two both had extensive records for drug and petty theft complaints, each pulled one year in jail. Their vehicle was located, full of other hunters camp gear, cameras, clothing"