View Single Post
Old 12-25-2014, 10:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badgerbadger View Post
How long did it take you to find that word?

And no, it doesn't apply.

If you'll flip back a couple of pages, my first post was "Based on how people talk in the driving threads, I wouldn't trust 'em with sidearms, either!"

I'm not scared of you. I just don't trust you. (in this case, "you" is both literal and metaphorical)
Like mentioned before, you don't know me, don't have any idea what level of training and licensing I have yet I'm not trustworthy. How do you manage to get out of bed in the morning being that distrustful? Firearms owners are amongst the most vetted members of our society, and amongst the most law abiding, they aren't the problem.

It doesn't make sense that a person can walk around with a loaded rifle/shotgun , yet would turn into a crazed lunatic if allowed a sidearm. You have not used any sort of logic in your argument, lots of emotion and fearmongering though.

Have a nice evening.

Merry Christmas

"I find it interesting that some folk will pay to use a range, use a golf course, use a garage bay but think landowners should have to give permission for free. Do these same people think hookers should be treated like landowners?" pitw