View Single Post
Old 04-28-2010, 07:06 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyleM View Post
All Im saying is that the internet is destroying and will destroy many of the fisheries you guys call your home lakes. I have seen it happen before on a much larger scale body of water.

The problem is when someone posts a report from say Sturgeon lake that says its just great and posts every bit of info. A bunch of guys that following week will be up from ALL over Alberta. Instead of the slow word of mouth you have this instant internet access thats open to all of the world to see.

Many people are losing one of the most exciting parts of fishing and thats the search. Try not using the internet for spots, go buy a backroads map or maybe go into the local shop to spend a few dollars on a lure and BS with the guys.
People dont learn a damn thing about anything when they just look for a hot spot to go...damn, you have guys on this site that dont know the difference between brown and rainbow trout and your telling me that your promoting conservation when you open up all your spots to these guys?

GIVE ME A BREAK
thats to hard for some to understand KyleM...Give them a break LMAO