View Single Post
Old 04-28-2010, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morph1 View Post
by the way my reply will reach billions of users right after I press the "Submit Reply" button ... just a hint to dumbos
I'm sure the billions of users are anxiously awaiting your reply, Morph. I have read this kind of crap before from our old friend HPF.

Seriously though, I haven't seen very many secret honey holes given up on this forum. I'm not so sure what has Kyle upset. Is it Sturgeon lake? Please, that lake is has a provincial park on it and you can get a fishing report on it from many places if you desire. It is not like any of the stocked trout ponds, or the named lakes or rivers in this province are a big secret. I agree with him that it wouldn't be in your best interest to post your exact favorite spots. I also agree that exploring and getting off the beaten path is a blast. My backroads map book is almost worn out. I'll bet I have fished as many unnamed lakes and creeks as named ones. Some are crap and some are honey holes but I will keep moving on regardless. This why I have a 4x4, a quad, a small boat, and hiking boots.