View Single Post
Old 04-23-2014, 03:58 AM
Banned

Default .

Quote:
Originally Posted by the local angler View Post
hey all i just got back from fishing and talked with an older gentleman and the usual chit chat lead to chain lakes near nanton, being closed. the reason he gave was a moose kill was found near the lake not sure where, but suppose ably fish and wildlife closed chain lakes because two grizzly bears were feeding on the kill. black bears i can believe but i have not known grizzly's to venture this far down from the mountains. as far as i can guess its all fisherman's talk spun out a little bit or exaggerated. your thoughts cause i was thinking of heading down there in the next day or two and this would be a waste if this story is true. even had to question the guy cause he said every time he catches a sucker he tosses it into the trees and bushes which kinda ticked me off cause i find them fun to catch.

Good for him , some idiot introduced suckers to that lake using sucker minnows for bait , throw them all to the bears and crows , if they get any more overpowering , the lake will have to be poisened out , l would suggest you do the same as the old boy , unless you dont like trout and love suckers.