View Single Post
Old 05-11-2022, 08:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzly Adams1 View Post
Bre-Ex was a gold mine as well and the suckers lined up to get in. Being a historian and a political science guy, I see the future completely different. There are very good reasons, gold has represented financial security since the dawn of civilization and nothing has changed. Forget your bit coin password and you're broke ?

Grizz
Crypto is the future, whether you like it or not. There are ways to protect your passwords, I assume you don't just leave your gold bars laying around your house or in your car. You have them somewhere safe.

Why has gold become the standard for financial security? It is a rare limited resource, that makes it easy to trade. So you can spend gold to buy a Chicken instead of trading an asset for the chicken as you may not have something the owner of the chicken wants. In reality if You were starving would you rather have the chicken or the gold? Gold could become irrelevant as well if there were to become a food shortage.

What happens to gold when they figure out how to mine these asteroids, and there is way more supply.

Bitcoin is the digital version of gold, A limited resource that can be broken down for digital payments. No idea what the real stat is but i would say that 80% of North America use internet banking. That number is probably higher as most people probably get automatic deposit of their pay cheque. I couldn't tell you the last time I wrote a cheque, E transfer is way easier and more convenient.

Remember the .com bubble, that was all a scam too. The next version of the internet Web 3 will be on the blockchain. Instead of going to Cabelas.com you will be going to Cabelas.crypto You will be able to make electronic payments through your .crypto account etc. It is going to be total mainstream in the next decade.

https://www.buycryptodomainnames.com...cc7d6cb6b47aab

No one is telling you that you need to get on board, but your unwillingness to learn and understand does not mean it is a scam.