View Single Post
Old 02-16-2018, 11:03 AM

A man was out searching for a new pet. He came to a small pet shop and asked the owner if he could recommend a good pet for him. The owner suggested a puppy, a kitten, even a ferret. But the man was not interested, he was looking for something special, something unique. The owner said to the man, "Follow me into the back of the shop. I think I've got exactly what you are
looking for." So the man follow the owner until they came to a large perch, where sat a funny-looking parrot. The shop owner said, "This is Chet. He is a very special pet indeed. He can even do tricks, watch this."
The owner proceeded to take a lighter out of his pocket, lit it, and held it under Chet's left wing. Chet began to sing 'Jingle Bells'. And then the owner held the lighted bic under Chet's right wing and Chet began to sing 'Silent Night'. Well, the man was very impressed and bought Chet on the
spot.
That night he decided to test Chet's talents once more. He lit a match under Chet's left wing and he began to sing "Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way....." and then he lit a match under Chet's right wing and he began to sing "Silent night, holy night...." Then, to satisfy his own curiosity, he held the match between Chet's legs and he began to sing "Chet's nuts roasting
on an open fire....."