View Single Post
Old 10-24-2009, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trophy Hunter View Post
Well as near as we can tell hes 4 1/2 might be 5 1/2 but wasnt willing to let get any older.........Just hope he has some genetics around....He has a crack on his non typ side that goes right into his skull......His skull is actually cracked.....Defenetly this years looks old too but not sure what happened..Everyone says the opposite side of the injury goes non typ.....Not the case in this one..........
Wow Thats wild that his skull was cracked,i've never heard of that before on a animal.I thought your buck would have been alot older than 4 or 5,but I'm sure your right,because you cant really tell by just the picture all the time.I kind of think that genetics make deer go non-typ because Between my cousin "Droptine" and I we have shot 4 non-typ deer and all of them were in perfect physical health.Either way what a great deer and i'll be thinking of a buck like yours walking out in front of me this november when I go on my 3 week whitetail hunting trip.Congradulations once again Trophy Hunter!