View Single Post
Old 11-24-2018, 07:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bub View Post
Saw a thread locked today. The one about the "hybrid potential" or whatever. Why? Because a few idiots made their idiotic comments? Why lock the thread though? (to make it clear here, I am not "bashing the forum and calling out the mods")

Erinawol (sorry for the misspelling, if any) did alright, I think, and put down a good whitetail deer. She expressed her thoughts, that are obviously valid because those are her thoughts, to share with other hunters. Then the idiots popped up saying that she should work on her identification skills, something about damaging the farmer's crop with a foot of snow on it, etc. Really? Then one dude suggests that she should talk less and listen more. Seriously? She had a couple dozen posts before this season judging by the number of posts she has now and what i saw her posting in the past couple of weeks. A couple dozen in 7 or whatever years, for your information.

The point of this post is WTF is wrong with you people? Why go and post this garbage in a fairly innocent thread? Shame, really.
Correct. I thought we were past this garbage. It causes folks to stop posting.

"Me neither but it's all in the eye of the beer holder"
norwestalta

.....out of bounds.....but funny none the less!

LC

"Funny how when a bear eats another bear, no one bats an eye, but......

when a human eats another human, people act like it's the end if the friggin world. News coverage, tweets, blogs, outrage, Piers Morgan etcetc.

Go figure." -Huntinstuff