View Single Post
Old 02-01-2023, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vingiu View Post
Yes, it’s easy to find info about these organizations working together - personally, I’m concerned with the allegation of restricting access by race, or restricting hunting access altogether

Y2Y has hunting, trapping and fishing statements which sound very reasonable to me. Can’t find anything to support 3blade’s concerning claims

https://y2y.net/about/vision-mission...es-principles/
Then your very new to the scene or haven’t been paying attention.

Y2Y had strongly worded statements along the lines of no predator hunting, FN hunting being acceptable (so there’s your defining hunting access by race) and the elimination of resource extraction (yes that includes keeping fish). They changed the website to avoid criticism. They also funded the political attack on grizzly hunting in Alberta and BC.

KVT (former BHA executive and now back room big shot, Y2Y founding member) has been a long time anti hunter, he draws sheep tags and doesn’t shoot, was pushing that strategy to his ecoterrorists. When I brought up the inequality of the FN hunts in Jasper and Banff and asked for a BHA public statement on the matter, he had me banned. Plenty of racist and antihunting sentiment in his books as well.

You can look up AVB and all his crap, same organizations.

The former NDP environment minister Shannon Phillips is a card carrying Y2Y member, we all know what happened to the castle and all the lies that were told there.

So if that’s who the NCC is working with, to hell with them.