View Single Post
Old 02-03-2023, 09:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rvsask View Post
It’s weird Jef, when you’re middle ground politically you actually question things from both sides and seek further explanation, truth or clarity. The easy way out is accepting only your “facts”. I get it, here that makes you a commie libtard.
Honestly just had this discussion with my kids on Sunday. You are not a political party - and you don't have to fit any mold that society thinks you should. You are free to believe anything - but you have an obligation to support that belief with the evidence you have examined thoroughly. People tend to skip that second part - and go straight to the "free speech" and "I can believe anything I want" rhetoric. You can I suppose - just like I can believe they are an idiot and not worth my time...

We should feel the urge to mold political parties to fit your views of the world - not vice versa. That is how the system was intended. Unfortunately - it is not how it works now.

Politicians work for the people - not vice versa. Its about time our society remembers this...