View Single Post
Old 02-03-2023, 09:54 AM

You really need to make a personal choice on what is the right fit for you. My advice is take the time to do some major research on all positive and negative aspects

Personally I would avoid BC due to political issues, the lack of political voice for those outside of the lower mainland. the lack of infrastructure outside of southwest BC when it comes to education/medical, cost of living, hunting opportunities are declining, the future uncertainty due to the level of unresolved FN issues, one of BCs major industries forestry is declining majorly, and I could really keep going but really BC is a poorly managed province

I left for the reasons above and more. I have was born in BC, lived and worked in multiple regions of the province so my opinion is not based off of just one area. I know a lot of people who have also left BC for the above reasons and others who are working on leaving. I have family who really enjoy BC and said would never leave in the past putting serious thought into it now

Do as you please but look at everything before you choose