View Single Post
Old 02-02-2015, 04:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gitrdun View Post

You wish for directness? To accomplish truthfullness in the target that you've originally posted. I most strongfully state that it is bogus. You accepted to prove otherwise. I've accepted all of your demands and requirements. You now have a challenge to prove me wrong. Is there any more requirements that you can think of? I can certainly try to accomodate you in any way possible.
This is the same crap that you pull over and over again, and quite frankly, I will not be a party to it. To be quite clear, you have zero interest in meeting me, and I feel the same towards you. Again, I could care less about what you specifically think about the target. I have done more than explain myself, in great detail, and if that isn't good enough for you, then too bad. Deal with it like an adult, and move on. It is unfortunate that you can't figure things out for yourself, and when frustrated, you throw down the posse card, as it is all you have left.
You are contributing nothing to this thread, and it is high time that you left, again.

R.