View Single Post
Old 02-02-2015, 05:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gitrdun View Post
So to summarize. Rman posts a target. Some of us and particularly myself questions it. I offer him a challenge to duplicate this feat with witnesses. He then accepts to come to my home and pick me up. I then offer to meet him at Timmy's. He refuses and insists on picking me up at my place. I then comply and publicly post my address and directions. He still refuses to answer the challenge. Could it be more simple as to what this means? My point is proven without a shadow of a doubt. And if one refuses to validate their claims with all requirements being met, it only means one simple thing. And I can only hope that you can put it all together and come to your own conclusions.
Whose requirements were not met?
Oh yeah, yours...
And you were involved in this how?
Oh yeah, you weren't.
What's next? Some fella is going to make a post that he caught a 15 pound pike at the lake, and you are going to round a posse to make him prove it? Can't you see how disruptive you are being?
I did answer the challange. The only one that mattered, and that is the one that 260 posted.
Not sure when you became the great measuring stick of this forum, and when it was you, and you alone that gets decide what is true and what isn't, but it is getting more than old...

I have explained in great detail what it took to shoot that target, and I get that it must be your inexperience that prevents you from excepting it.

There was a lot of time, and effort spent. It took more than one trip, and more than five shots to do it. I even said so. And yet you are demanding that I do it again, in one trip, according to your parameters?

Get real.

By your own admission, your whole point of being here is to try and get me banned, by attempting to get me to break the forum rules.
How sad is that?

R.

Last edited by Rman; 02-02-2015 at 05:27 PM.