View Single Post
Old 04-09-2010, 02:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakota369 View Post
Plain and simple, if it fires a projectile through the use of explosive force, it is a gun. A muzzle loader is a gun, a .22 rim fire is a gun, a 30-06 center fire is a gun, a 50mm howitzer is a gun, .....can ya see where I am going with this......etc.

If it fires a projectile using force derived from a string and bow it is a BOW!!!!! Since when held upright it looks like a cross it is referred to as a cross bow. simple enough for you????
Ummm....no its not. Maybe you can fill me in?
Do me a favour, without any guidence go and draw back a bow. Aim it and release an arrow. Think your gonna hit a target? Now grab a crossbow, i'll bet your hitting the target. If they are the same in your mind after doing that i'd love hear back from you.

By the way, i'm still waiting (for days) to hear what the reason everyone wants to Xgun hunt all of a sudden? Why havent these same people taken up archery then? My guess, they know how to shoot a xgun even if they have never fired one before. Why because its just like a gun. To learn archery seems WAY to technical for most guys. Am i wrong?