View Single Post
Old 01-04-2016, 09:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock1 View Post
huh? what does it matter where they come from?

its not about africans hunting here.

take the time to read the last 10 posts to educate yourself. the africa hunt comments are only regarding hypocrisy. you don't get it.
I get it and I don't think that we owe Africa anything in exchange for going over there, from what I have heard it's not ordinary Africans making the money anyway. I also wonder if they have a chance to hunt? If they want to let other countries hunt fine, I don't want anyone lowering my or any other Albertan's chance to hunt here. High fence hunting is high fence shooting. When my son was over there he had a choice to walk around, shoot from a truck, or a baited blind, and that was bow hunting. Three other acquaintances were the same. All did agree that if you wanted to shoot lots it was a good deal but it wasn't hunting. The one guy shot a female lion because males were too expensive for him. It's about the sickest thing I heard so far. Saskatchewan does the same thing only on a smaller scale. Outfitters aare trouble from white tails in the east to sheep in the west.