View Single Post
Old 06-27-2019, 07:43 AM

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooseRiverTrapper View Post
I’ve hopped out of the truck and grabbed the axe a few times. But your living in make believe land with your buddies on this thread. When you see something suffering you make the decision to speed up the process or try help in live.
Your lack of reading comprehension is sadly apparent; do I need to use simpler words from now on?
For the record, the travesty in this case that a person who chose to drive over a wounded deer 6 times instead of killing it quickly and reasonably humanely, is not being charged with cruelty to animals. Presumably because he was just trying to do the right thing, without any training, so it wasn't his fault. We (society in general) should all be so lucky.

What do you think would of happened if that had been you? or me? or Chuck? that was filmed performing this inhumane act?

FTR- you don't need to school me in 'How to make things dead".

“We seem to be getting closer and closer to a situation where nobody is responsible for what they did but we are all responsible for what somebody else did.”- Thomas Sowell