View Single Post
Old 08-14-2010, 11:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christofficer View Post
Because albertans are nosey, that's what I would assume they meant. IMO, I wouldn't have done anything. I would have got his plate and called it in asap. Confronting ppl about retarded **** seems to be an albertan's way of life. Granted this is a life and death situation for a helpless animal, I would have probably also said something to him, admittedly.......maybe......

Honestly, there was no point in what you did though. Sad to say, but a careless dog owner is still a careless dog owner no matter what you tell him. Quite possibly a enraged careless dog owner after you mention his faults to his face. Which is not a good choice in the middle of nowhere when you're with your kids. Just sayin.....

Either you are a troll and are just saying this to get a rise outta people, which admittedly, I bit on. Or you are serious and have no idea WTF is right vs wrong. If I was out on the lake and had forgotten to crack a window for my dog, out of pure absentmindedness and excitement to get fishing, then I would be thrilled that someone made the time to come and find me in order to tell me. But that is just me, 99% of the people that are dog owners and by the sounds of it, almost everyone that has read this thread.