View Single Post
Old 01-29-2020, 06:07 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt505 View Post
Awesome post, it’s nice when people “out” themselves. You’ve just put a worth on your opinions here on the AO forum from now on.

Deer, moose and elk populations are overpopulated....... obviously you don’t know what it’s like to have to enter a draw to have an opportunity to harvest a moose once every 6 years.
Yes I share your feelings if it takes 6 years to get a moose tag in the area you want to hunt. This is an area you are obviously very fond of and it is a choice you give highest priority to in the draw application system. You would hunt no other place. There are other areas in Alberta where the draw allocation system will result in a tag every year. I hunt often in those areas and filling your tag is almost certain. Now this is very unfair that there is an abundance of moose in these zones and far less moose where you want to hunt. I think taxpayer money should be used to haul moose from these zones to your preferred zone so you won't have to wait 6 years. Now this would be fair. We would all have an equal opportunity to harvest a moose.