View Single Post
Old 06-28-2011, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boot View Post
Change starts with small steps. Believe it or not, less than a hundred years ago, you didn't have the right to vote... personally, I'm glad someone said something on your behalf.
Rather than constantly inflame the issue...how about you put in your own words how you would like some one to explain a poaching event that happened so that others can watch for the same individuals conducting the same behavoir?

I am not talking about a generality...but an explanation how do you give a description without a description.

I personally don't see a problem with politely wording a description...without going derogatory...whether you say he is driving a old F150 with a pink bumper sticker or has a beard and a german accent or what ever.

I have given similar descriptions to police and F&W at their request and it is 100% expected when giving testimony. Why extraplate it to racism? Sometimes people make a fight where non exists or enrages people to get cranky for no reason just to pick a useless point. In this instance you are crying wolf...way to much. Your message however positive it may be intended is being eroded and blackened by your constantly sharp, pointed, hot stick in the eye.

Your comment about not caring about 8 inch sterile trout leads one to believe your back should be turned to any "minor" poaching. Is that your intent?
Just a thought. That comment concerns me more than anything else on this thread.

Sun