View Single Post
Old 02-20-2012, 09:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by karolko View Post
You are correct, it will mainly depend on the ability of the shooter.

I need to do some more reading and learn more about rifle barrleing and causes of keyhole-ing and so forth.
The reason i asked this question is becasue of a long thread i read on another forum, and usually i disregard posts where one person bashes something, but the more i read, the more often people reported similar results.

Here is the link if you want to give it a read, i think you might find it interesting if you have 15minutes.

http://www.nodakoutdoors.com/forums/...hp?f=8&t=69585

Now i don't know if this is becaue of his calibre or poor ammo, or poor shooting, thus the reason i asked my previous question if these rifles are still accurate at higher ranges. I just don't want to have a rifle which llimits me to shorter range shooting.

Thanks A Misler, you are helping ALOT
Adrian
Adrian,

The way I think is that there are very few bad reviews (I have red them too and spent time looking for problem patterns) on this rifle and considering how many of these guns have been purchased out there if there was a real concern on these issues you would hear way more of them.

Now having said that, if you look for bad reviews hard enough you can dig something up for any make and model. Also, nothing is 100% perfect all of the time and there is always a chance that you (or me) could end up with a bad one but I do not think it is very probable.

I now believe firmly that X bolt is excellent rifle. Is it the only good choice, for sure not as there are other great makes/models out there but I sure like that White Gold Medallion. I would say I am 99.999% decided.