View Single Post
Old 10-31-2017, 01:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HunterDave View Post
I have the pictures. It appears to me that the individual leaves his snares out all year unset and hanging in the trees. Support wire is attached to trees where the snares were set but they are 4 feet high without any snow. There’s a few pieces of paper and of course bones at the bait site but nothing outrageous. A couple of dead coyotes that were probably mange and couldn’t be skinned indicates to me that they had to have been disposed of fairly recently.

Originally it sounded like snares were left set but that’s not the case at all. The wire/cable in the trees looks out of place but I don’t see anything dangerous or unlawful. I guess that the individual isn’t worried about his snares getting stolen.
The photos of the dead coyotes where taken April 3 Dave. There was 7 coyotes left out that had been caught. None of these coyotes had the snares removed off of them. The bait was left unchecked for over 14 days. So what's the rules on that Dave???
If leaving empty meat wrappers, plastic peparoni bags. You shouldn't be baiting animals with garbage.

If I left that much trash at a camp site or any other crown land area and got caught I would be charged for littering why can a so called trapper get away with it?