View Single Post
Old 06-23-2012, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by albertadeer View Post
I know over a dozen people that smash 170+ mule deer yearly with stick and string....

But im not here to argue that bow hunters kill all the mule deer...I know they dont.

But i am happy as hell that they might be going on draw. Theres no arguing that it wont increase the trophy quality....I dont just like to kill those big buggers, chasing them with the camera is just as fun!!

A fair and honest answer why you would like to see Archery Antlered Mule deer on an province wide draw.

Many non and anti-hunters share your opinion.

Where there is no conservation concern created by a general season, we All should be fightng to keep it, for the sake of Hunting's future.

If the trend continues, bit by bit, ALL big game will be on a draw system, as IS the desire of many wildlife managers. I warned about the anti-hunting wildlife management processes coming into vougue in the sheep threads, and these concerns are now coming true.

Stop being blind people. The present course of wildlife managment is to have ALL mature animals on a very restrictive draw system. This is a means to an end, the end of "trophy" hunting first, then to end hunting.