View Single Post
Old 06-23-2012, 09:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by walking buffalo View Post
A fair and honest answer why you would like to see Archery Antlered Mule deer on an province wide draw.

Many non and anti-hunters share your opinion.

Where there is no conservation concern created by a general season, we All should be fightng to keep it, for the sake of Hunting's future.

If the trend continues, bit by bit, ALL big game will be on a draw system, as IS the desire of many wildlife managers. I warned about the anti-hunting wildlife management processes coming into vougue in the sheep threads, and these concerns are now coming true.

Stop being blind people. The present course of wildlife managment is to have ALL mature animals on a very restrictive draw system. This is a means to an end, the end of "trophy" hunting first, then to end hunting.

This is true, as i can only speak for the WMU's i am familiar with. Its no secret that in the last 5 years mule deer numbers have dropped drastically up here. And every year theres more and more hunters.

I would be just as satisfied cutting the general bow season shorter or putting it in early December.