View Single Post
Old 01-05-2016, 11:24 AM
Banned

Default this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty-Canuck View Post
I twisted nothing ninja...you said you could legally shoot a one antlered animal in BC and tag it with an antlerless tag...you cannot do that.

You are wrong again! In Alberta only one antler needs to be over 4 inches not both...you make up regs all the time dude. If I do a search on "regulation question" guess who makes more posts on that topic than anyone

If you are going to argue at least have your facts straight.

Why are you talking about yourself in the third person? You shot that antlered deer and tagged it incorrectly with an antlerless tag.

The deer in the picture in both BC and Alberta is antlered...end of story. Do you really not comprehend the wording? That's really sad and unfortunate if you cannot understand that.

Nothing you post here is so profound as to explode my brain...although your lack of understanding and comprehension is nearly mind blowing...stick to putting fish in your NSR nursery, hunting regs just aren't your thing.

The fact you want to argue about your misinterpretations is the best part of this whole discussion.

LC
X100!!! WN, why do you worry about stuff that the vast majority of people don't seem to have a question, issue, or concern with? You come across as clueless, if that's what you are going for, nailed it! Cheers