View Single Post
Old 04-20-2015, 09:09 AM

Fun and knowledge is what it is all about...We need the bowhunters back to make this work...

3D was designed and started by bowhunters..for fun and hands on practise in bowhunting scenios with bowhunter tackle...an ultimate skill enhancer!

Years ago 3D shoots suddenly transformed into a strong competetive sport all in its own...fancy target tackle and a whole different breed of shooters...some who will never hunt or have desire to hunt...

Which is still awesome ....as Lefty stated no one is trying to change that phase or class of the sport...

The thing was Bowhunters were almost weeded out of these shoots...with even the title "Bowhunter" even though many of the top shooters are in fact bowhunters...

So its just time for bowhunters to be proud of what we are, our bowhunting tackle and our way of life...and bring back bowhunters back to 3D...our own definative class...

Without the average bowhunter these shoots wont exist...just as without members in ABA [Alberta Bowhunter Association] we lose bowhunting privileges and say in Albertas bowhunting management...

Bowhunter 3D shoots made me a much better bowhunter in the day, I learned something new each time, the practice taught me so much more than one can just shooting in the backyard....made new freinds and bowhunting contacts...huge reasons right there ...the fun and enjoyment is/will be a welcome bonus...

Neil