View Single Post
Old 03-24-2015, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pottymouth View Post
I agree with that statement.... But funny how rifle guys have done just that, and are literally trying, and succeeding in reducing Bow hunting opportunity in this province!

Just like I have said about other groups, if some weapon wants to be heard they need to start their own association, and work their way up the ladder !
I'll be clear, I am not promoting one group or the other. But I fail to see what rifle guys has to do with this topic or politics.

Was it Brent's idea to just to throw spear and Atlatl guys under the bus because there are a few and they are starting to form there own association? Threat to the split draw because of a few spear and atlatl hunters after they define a weapon? (define a weapon for all seasons) Does he just have a hate on for spear and atlatl hunters? Was Brent the scape goat for the ABA?

What does the ABA have to gain by this? I don't know of any instances of spear or atlatl hunters attacking the ABA prior to there proposal.

Tell me a story of why I might not be able to spear hunt this season. Maybe sit down and think if it was bow hunting that was on the chopping block. Like I said the ABA has done lots for bow hunters but this simply wasn't one of them and that is why I won't join there organization.