View Single Post
Old 03-24-2015, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty-Canuck View Post
I also heard the ABA was requested to create a proposal...and that this "proposed" change was already on the radar of SRD...but that's all hearsay.

"SRD Enforcement will bring issue back to Dec AGMAG with proposal to prohibit hunting with spears. Was no opposition from groups at AGMAG"

Read the above...it is NOT just one group. IMHO the SRD is the "driving force" but again this is all hearsay.

In the end IMHO the ABA has done more good than harm, not every organization I belong to makes 100% good decisions 100% of the time. If that organization effects me in some fashion positive or negative the only way I can make a change is to get involved.

LC
It does not matter if SRD is the driving force.(hear say or not) Point is the ABA brought this proposal forward because of a few senior members (so I have been told) without consulting there members. This along with the ABA's proposal is exactly why I will not support them. No offence but it almost sounds like a dictatorship where members really don't have much say.

I wish you luck with this group and hope you can make changes for the better.