View Single Post
Old 03-25-2015, 06:49 AM

This is a part that cannot be ignored below, yes the ABA brought up the discussion. Because some ABA members started the discussion.

"SRD Enforcement will bring issue back to Dec AGMAG with proposal to prohibit hunting with spears. Was no opposition from groups at AGMAG."

This prohibition talk was initiated by SRD, many if not all groups at AGMAG did not show opposition. Again this is what I was told and the statement above supports that.

Again this "prohibition" talk doesn't fall in line with my personal thinking, I just think there is more to the story than the ABA being "evil". Again none of us were at the talks. Like I said I am a brand new member of the ABA, only been a member for 1 year and I joined after this mess...so I have no idea what was or wasn't communicated to the members.

My point being, you don't like what an organization brings to the table, join it! For $35 dollars you can get involved and inject your opinion into things....that's what I did. If you want to judge an organization based on one action that has done a lot of good not for just bow hunters but all hunters in Alberta then that's your prerogative.

The email above is how ONE individual feels on the ABA executive, not how ALL members feel. Notice the use of "I" not "we" in the email posted above.

I assume that several of you are members of the Alberta Atlatl Association?

LC

Last edited by Lefty-Canuck; 03-25-2015 at 07:13 AM.