View Single Post
Old 10-16-2011, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by livinthedream View Post
HaHa! Enough apologizing already! On second thought - there are a couple of guys who should have apologized to raw outdoors for critizing his field photos. That was pretty low! Also there was one person who should apologize to the forum for stiring things up with his B.S. about the score. This crap is how these posts often go sideways in a hurry.

To quickly sum up things congrats. to raw outdoors for an awesome bow kill and to Pottymouth, Kurt505, TBark, wbl170, Trophyboy, and BitRunner for all guessing within 8 inches of the actual score.

As for my guess I was still out by 19 inches so I have work to do on my guesstimating. One last thing from me - there are plenty of lessons here for everyone, including me, on how to behave on this forum.
U see,the locals were only 11" off.eleven inches is,nt that close,but its alot closer than Justinc and bambi's #'s....

Eitherway livinthedream ur an alright guy and I appaulagize2 u about the bs local score of the buck.sometimes things have to be said and unfortunatley u were collateral damage,again im sorry,wj.