View Single Post
Old 11-27-2011, 10:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thorne View Post
Allow me to rephrase....

a 20 lb tank will last the average, once a weekend, maybe every other weekend if things have to get done around the house or at work, fisherman all season...if however you are a green jeep driving, who I am convinced has some crazy medical condition where if he isn't attached to the water by some sort of line, will suffer iminate death, and who logs more time fishing then breathing....then yea 4 tanks.....yes not a critism but a confession of pure jealousy.
Bwahahaha! That sounds about right!

Seriously though, I'm pretty sure I get *at least* 10-12 trips out of a tank, though I've never actually counted. I have a spare tank and when one starts feeling light I'll toss the spare in the Jeep just in case. Running out of propane on a -25 day would really suck!

You can get a smaller 5 or 10 pound bottle as well, but then you have to find a place that will refill it - I like the 20lber just 'cause I can exchange my tank practically anywhere in a pinch.

Time, it makes you old. Experience makes you wise. It's only a fool who judges life by what he sees in other peoples' eyes.
- Strung Out

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams