View Single Post
Old 12-30-2014, 11:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Reel Deal View Post
Ravyak,
Are you going to enforce rules or make them up as you go? No offence Fishing Geek, but that fish is laying across your kitchen counter.
People making their own tokens, sticking their faces in photos (who's face is that?)
This derby is a free for all, Ravyak get a grip and take control. Make solid rules and enforce them.

Ps

You are the "self proclaimed" Ultimate Angler. Your 39" pike was poorly measured and tape wasn't clear in the photo. Who could tell where it started and ended. My books and many other members opinions that entry shouldn't have counted.
Guys, please pm me if you have issues regarding submissions or think I am being unfair etc... This thread is not the correct place for these comments especially since a lot of the time there are details not publicly posted that you may be unaware of... In this case FG provided me with another photo as seen below... Between the two photos all requirements are met and I feel I was more then fair in letting him off with both private and public warnings...

On another note, if measurements are going to be an ongoing issue the only actual solution is to make measurement boards a requirement... As I have stated multiple times a measure board can be bought for as cheap as $6 at the fishinhole or you can easily make one(just need something can butt fish and tape up against)... I do not want to make measurement boards a requirement at this time but if you choose not to use one know that there may be minor disagreements in submitted lengths if I am forced to interpret your photos...