Thread: Archery sights
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2017, 07:03 AM

7 pin IQ sight. Horizontal pins (the only thing I initially didn't like), bright pins, IQ Retina Lock, slightly heavy, but my body fluctuates more in an 8 hour period than the sight weighs so not a concern.

I have in the past used a PSE single vertical pin slider in combination with a Timberline No-Peep (liked that, still have it and may go back to it). As well, a Trophy Ridge 5 vertical pin stationary in combination with a Timberline No-Peep (again, really liked the vertical pins). But whatever has resided on my bow(s) over the last 20 years, I've always had a No-Peep / IQ style of alignment device on my bow without a string peep. More than sufficient for hunting ranges, tells me when I'm torqueing the bow and allows for correction prior to the shot and most importantly indicates when strings are getting tired and needs replacing (happened on several occasions)

Although I like the IQ sight, I miss the vertical pin style of sights. Less clutter within the sight frame, better view of target/animal.

J.