View Single Post
Old 08-11-2012, 08:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrapper View Post
Absolutely, there is no doubt the last five years have been a huge victory, the abolishment of the LGR speaks to that fact. How ever I guess that there are those amongst us that will just never be satisfied until every gun law that has ever existed is abolished. There in lies the problem rather than celebrate the victory with the LGR some people just whine and cry and whine some more, rather than take the positive trends set up by this government and build on them some will just complain complain and complain some more. There in lies the problem with gun owners, there will never be a time when we can all unite. The extremists among us will just never let that happen, while the staggering vast majority of gun owners applauded the LGR legislation there are still and will always be some that will never be satisfied. Guns owners will always be thier OWN WORST ENEMY, that will never change.
Uh, huh. Just take it lying down, like the last 40 years. We really made strides there. It was that attitude that got us the lgr to begin with.

The gun owners applauded the lgr?! On what planet? 77% of the general population rejected it, last poll I seen.

Read the papers to see how many people call your deer gun a sniper rifle...Or think all we need for a gun is a single shot rifle that shoots maximum 100 meters.

I not making this up. I take it you haven't had anything confiscated yet? You would be singing a different tune if you lost your beloved o/u, I'm thinking.

Rather than call the rest of us extremists, like we're some sort of Talibani, you need to get on side with the people who fight for all of our gun rights.

Btw, you didn't answer my question. How many rounds would you limit your wife to?