View Single Post
Old 08-12-2012, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactical Lever View Post
Uh, huh. Just take it lying down, like the last 40 years. We really made strides there. It was that attitude that got us the lgr to begin with.

The gun owners applauded the lgr?! On what planet? 77% of the general population rejected it, last poll I seen.

Read the papers to see how many people call your deer gun a sniper rifle...Or think all we need for a gun is a single shot rifle that shoots maximum 100 meters.

I not making this up. I take it you haven't had anything confiscated yet? You would be singing a different tune if you lost your beloved o/u, I'm thinking.

Rather than call the rest of us extremists, like we're some sort of Talibani, you need to get on side with the people who fight for all of our gun rights.

Btw, you didn't answer my question. How many rounds would you limit your wife to?
Read the post friend, hard to have a debate if you do not read the post. I clearly said the majority applauded the LGR legislation...of course refferring to the most recent legislation abolishing it. In any event I do believe we can learn from the past but I for one am not prepared to live in the past, the past is history there is no changing the history. If you want to mount an effective lobby the first step is to fast forward to 2012, forget about the past that is over and done with.